We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow) and Bessemer Venture Partners in the USA.
The Growth team at Upvest is driving our go-to-market activities, spanning across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Our mission is to become the Investment-as-a-Service category leader for Europe's leading brokers, banks, wealth managers, and non-financial platforms. We're honoured to work with some of Europe's leading brands in a fast-moving and expanding market already and are just getting started.
All our team efforts are centred around our clients and give you the opportunity to work on your own projects. Working in the Growth team combines impactful work with a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We have established strong practices around feedback, team health, and social events.
Working alongside our Head of Growth, Alex, Business Development Manager, Fabio and B2B Marketing Manager, Julieta, your focus will be on very practical projects that directly contribute to executing our go-to-market successfully. If you're someone who is hands-on, eager to learn, and wants to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Contribute to the evolution of our Business Development by bringing your knowledge and passion to support our go-to-market in the upcoming months, and potentially beyond:
Conduct independent market research to identify, collect, manage, and analyse relevant trends and business opportunitiesDevelop strategic approaches on how Upvest can leverage these opportunitiesSupport in developing outbound strategies and creating compelling pitches for potential customersSupport in developing convincing and educational marketing materials to generate demandDevelop and execute initiatives designed to optimise the sales team efficiency and productivityCollaborate cross-functionally, supporting the team with external (clients, partners, etc.) and internal (product team, legal team, etc.) stakeholders
- Availability for a 3 - 6 month internship
- Eagerness to learn & passion for the Fintech industry
- Experience with customer-centric sales processes and customer communication
- Enrolment in or completion of a degree in a Business Administration, Finance course, or a related field
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Love for challenges and a strong sense of responsibility
- Eligibility to work in Germany
What we offer:
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, a development budget, and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping to achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way), and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in person again once this becomes possible again.
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.
Upvest is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees