Business Development Internship (f/m/d)
We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow) and Bessemer Venture Partners in the USA.
Support our Business Development team in taking Upvest to the next level as we go to market with our pan-European Investment API. We are on track to increase our headcount from 100 to 150 over the next 6 months and are looking for motivated self-starters to support us during a busy and exciting second half of the year. Working alongside our Head of Growth, Alex and Business Development Manager, Fabio, your focus will be on very practical projects that directly contribute to making the go-to-market successful. If you're someone who is hands-on, eager to learn, and wants to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Contribute to the evolution of our Business Development by bringing your knowledge and passion to support our Go-to-market in the upcoming months, and potentially beyond:
- Availability for a 3 - 6 month internship starting in June, July or August
- Eagerness to learn & passion for the Fintech industry
- Experience with customer-centric sales processes and customer communication
- Enrolment in or completion of a degree in a Business Administration, Finance course, or a related field
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Love for challenges and a strong sense of responsibility
- Eligibility to work in Germany
What we offer:
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget, and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping to achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way), and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in person again once this becomes possible again.
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. We are backed by the most internationally recognized VCs (Bessemer Venture Partners, Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, Speedinvest, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow).
Business Development Internship (f/m/d)
Loading application form