Support our Business Development team in taking Upvest to the next level as we go to market with our pan-European Investment API. We increase our headcount from 90 to 140 over the next 6 months and are looking for motivated self-starters to support us during a busy and exciting second half of the year. Working alongside our Business Development Lead Alex and our Chief of Staff Konstantin, your focus will be on very practical projects that directly contribute to making this go-to-market successful. If you're someone who is hands-on, eager to learn, and wants to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Contribute to the evolution of our Business Development by bringing your knowledge and passion to support our Go-to-market in the upcoming months, and potentially beyond: Conduct independent market research to identify, collect, manage and analyze relevant trends and business opportunitiesDevelop strategic approaches on how Upvest can leverage these opportunitiesSupport in developing outbound strategies and creating compelling pitches for potential customersDevelop and execute initiatives designed to optimize the sales team efficiency and productivitySupport the Upvest Chief of Staff with strategic projects around investor relations and fundraisingCollaborate cross-functionally, supporting the team with external (clients, partners, etc.) and internal (product team, legal team, etc.) stakeholders
- You can commit to a min. 3-month internship
- You’re hungry to learn & passionate about the Fintech industry
- You have experience with customer-centric sales processes and customer communication
- You are currently studying or just graduated with a degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- You love to be challenged and have no problem taking responsibility
What we offer
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget, and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping to achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way), and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in person again once this becomes possible again.
The initial duration of this contract can be between 3 - 6 months with the potential to convert to a full-time role within the Growth team.
We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow).
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 100+ talented people from 20 different countries.
Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback. Everything is a learning opportunity. Progression > Perfection.
Team first. We make it easy for others. We value different views, disagree, and commit. We win and celebrate together!
Own the outcome. We are proactive and finish the job until it is done. Happy clients > Sales. We take breaks when needed.
Tell the story. We always start with the ‘why’. Outcome > Process. We share knowledge to empower others.