We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow)
We’re based in Berlin but would consider hiring remotely for this role. If you do want to move to Berlin though, we’re happy to support your relocation.
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 100+ talented people from 20 different countries.
The Growth Team embody the Go-to-Market activities of Upvest, spanning Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Success. With our unique and market leading solutions, our mission is to become the partner for Europe's leading Wealth Managers, Banks and Brokers via our Investment API services. We're honoured to work with some of Europe's leading brands in a fast moving and expanding market - we're always looking for GTM professionals to come join our category defining journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- To create and executing sales plans to achieve or surpass quarterly sales quota
- Identify, progress and close the sales of products
- Demonstrating products in-person or online
- Forecasting weekly, monthly and annual sales whilst developing a reliable pipeline
- Coordinating with the operations and IT departments to resolve tech issues and improve customer experience
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales
- Attending promotions, roadshows and summits to educate customers about the company’s products or services
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and to gather product or service feedback
- Evaluating opportunities to enhance sales, customer satisfaction and retention
- Background in sales, business development or customer service
- Excellent data organisation and analysis skills
- Proven ability to lead the sales process and close business deals
- Ability to grow existing client base
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers.
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we hire decent people, who are passionate about their craft and helping us achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer, as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.