We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow)
We’re based in Berlin but would consider hiring remotely for this role. If you do want to move to Berlin though, we’re happy to support your relocation.
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 100+ talented people from 20 different countries.
The Growth Team embody the Go-to-Market activities of Upvest, spanning Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Success. With our unique and market leading solutions, our mission is to become the partner for Europe's leading Wealth Managers, Banks and Brokers via our Investment API services. We're honoured to work with some of Europe's leading brands in a fast moving and expanding market - we're always looking for GTM professionals to come join our category defining journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand and align goals and Sales Enablement metrics with those of the revenue team and the business overall.
- Create a clear Sales Enablement strategy that aligns to these goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and liaise between Sales Enablement, customer success, marketing, and sales teams.
- Educate account executives and other sales reps on the organisation’s products and services.
- Delivering sales training on best-practice sales techniques, closing skill gaps through both onboarding and ongoing training, and building necessary competencies.
- Delivering sales tools, a sales enablement platform, and providing ongoing training to help save time and improve efficiencies
- Identify the most valuable and effective channels and content formats for sales collateral to support customers, sellers, and sales management
- Partner with sales operations, to understand the sales process and help sales representatives use it correctly.
- Partner with marketing to document the buyer’s journey.
- Structure cross-functional collaboration, with clear feedback loops, between all customer-facing teams
- Partner, or lead, on sales meetings like sales kickoff.
- Background in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations, 3-5+ years of experience.
- Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyse them, and turn them into actionable strategies.
- Must be able to present and share data in a structured, meaningful way, whether it’s a quick email, in-depth report, or presentation deck. Must communicate it in a clear, engaging manner.
- You will have the ability to solve issues in a thoughtful manner and in a way that makes sense for the rest of the business, usually from a sales perspective.
- You are a data-driven decision-maker, deferring to information to make judgments and give business guidance.
- A forward thinker being two, three, and four steps ahead of decisions, and anticipate how their decision-making will affect the organisation down the road.
- The ability to think through and manage complex processes, but also make them easy to understand for others, whether it’s a RevOps teammate, busy sales rep, or exec-level leader. New processes and workflows should be simple to teach and train, so they can be effectively implemented.
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we hire decent people, who are passionate about their craft and helping us achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer, as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.