We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow) and Bessemer Venture Partners in the USA.
We’re based in Berlin but would consider hiring remotely for this role. If you do want to move to Berlin though, we’re happy to support your relocation.
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 100+ talented people from 30 different countries.
If you are looking for the challenge of building a new securities trading bank with an investment API and you are keen to take on a lot of responsibility quickly and gain a deep insight into the FinTech industry, then you have come to the right place and we are very much looking forward to getting to know you.
In your role as our future Client Enablement Expert, you will support the team in all activities related to the daily interaction with our business clients as well as the development of new customer relations and set-up. You will work within the Operations department and very closely together with Growth and Product, as well as Compliance and Engineering departments.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Act as one of the primary contacts for our FinTech clients on issues and requirements.
Own customer service experience and tackle any responsibilities that the team has relating to implementation impact on our client agreements.
Immediately communicate and track any issues or exceptions to the internal relevant domains.
Drive the agenda on client experience ensuring transparency and execution in any client communication requirements.
Ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables by working cross functionally.
Ensure a complete understanding of all the business requirements.
Identify areas of the business that could be of concern and work toward resolution.
Deliver excellent support in driving through process improvements and change.
Continue to build out new & rethink existing approaches and processes.
At least minimum 3 years of professional experience in a business clients facing role within the Wealth Management, Brokerage & Custody or FinTech area
Completed university studies in business or relevant Financial Markets working experience
A highly motivated individual, who possesses an enthusiastic ‘hands-on’ attitude.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is willing to take on additional responsibility quickly.
A proactive team-player understanding that a highly organized team can drive better performance, and deliver in driving through process improvements and change.
Careful and conscientious way of working
Desire for continuous development
written and spoken German (desirable) and English
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we hire decent people, who are passionate about their craft and helping us achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer, as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.