We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow) and Bessemer Venture Partners in the USA.
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 150+ talented people from 30 different countries.
The Growth team at Upvest is driving our go-to-market activities, spanning across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Our mission is to become the Investment-as-a-Service category leader for Europe's leading brokers, banks, wealth managers, and non-financial platforms. We're honoured to work with some of Europe's leading brands in a fast-moving and expanding market already and are just getting started.
All our team efforts are centred around our clients and give you the opportunity to work on your own projects. Working in the Growth team combines impactful work with a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We have established strong practices around feedback, team health, and social events.
Working alongside our our B2B Marketing Manager, Julieta, our Business Development Manager, Fabio, and our Head of Growth, Alex, your focus will be on very practical projects that directly contribute to executing our go-to-market successfully. If you're someone who is hands-on, eager to learn, and wants to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
You'll have the opportunity to:
Contribute to the evolution of our Growth team by bringing your knowledge and passion to support our Go-to-market in the upcoming months, and potentially beyond:
- Content marketing - Plan and execute our ongoing marketing efforts (content planning, generation and distribution). This includes researching and writing long-form content pieces for our blog, as well as social media marketing (LinkedIn).
- PR - Support in launching new PR initiatives about upcoming partnerships.
Value proposition - Assist in defining themes, value proposition and unique selling points of the platform
- Brand expression - Help us ensuring that our visual expression matches the ambition of the new positioning across all channels
Category development - Support us bringing the Investment API category to life, by transforming the narrative across all our external touch points
Business development - Support the Growth team in conducting independent market research to identify, collect, manage, and analyse relevant trends and business opportunities
- Knowledge sharing - Elevate the Growth team with support on the internal knowledge sharing tools
- You can commit to a 3 to 6-month internship, based in Berlin
- Eager to learn & passionate about the Fintech industry
- You have experience with B2B marketing and branding
- You're a creative person, with the ability to condense complex issues into simple and tangible messages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German language skills are a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interest in the latest trends in marketing, branding and communications
- Currently studying or have just graduated with a degree in Business Administration, Communications, International Business, or a related field
- You love to be challenged and have no problem taking responsibility
- You are eligible to work in Germany
What we offer:
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European financial securities infrastructure, empowering people to invest with ease. You have the opportunity to contribute to this powerful change.
- We invest in you. Together we create a personalised development path and give you plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously and keep the bar high when interviewing. We hire talents who are passionate about their craft and excited to help achieve our shared mission.
- We are a hybrid employer and committed to flexibility as we understand you don't have to be in the office at all time to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment and trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) as well as openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- Last but not least, we take time to have fun as a team with regular team dinners, group events, or occasional celebrations (as the situation allows).
- Learn and grow. We aim high to shape our future. We give and request honest feedback knowing that we develop together. Progression over Perfection.
- Team first. We make it easy for others. We value our differences and are open to others' opinions. We win and celebrate together! Team over Egos.
- Own the outcome. Whether we win or we lose, we stand together. We are proactive and get the job done. Outcome over Process.
- Tell the story. We always start with the why. We share knowledge to empower others. Transparency over Complexity.